By accessing Our Website and/or using Our Website services (which includes our Facebook and other social media pages), you agree to be bound by the following terms. If you have any queries you can contact Us. You can find Our contact information at the bottom of this page.
If you do not agree with these terms you should leave the Website and stop using the Website services immediately.
There are other terms that may apply to you
These following additional terms also apply to your use of our Website:
We may make changes to these terms
Network N Media reserves the right to update these terms from time to time. If it does so, the updated version will be effective as soon as it is uploaded to this Website and your continued use of the Website service following any changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms so that you are aware of any changes to them.
Access to Our Website
We may update and change our Website from time to time. We do not guarantee that Our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of Our Website for business and operational reasons, and We shall have no liability or responsibility to you in any manner whatsoever if We choose to do so.
Network N Media derives revenue from advertising to pay for the running and growth of Our business, and to employ Our staff.
We use advertising networks to display advertising. This is facilitated by Publisher Collective Holdings Limited https://www.publisher-collective.com/, a global advertising platform of which We are a partner.
We use technologies including Google Display Network Impression Reporting, auctions, DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, Google Analytics Demographics, Permutive and others.
We use remarketing information and data based on previous visits to Our Websites to serve relevant advertising across the web.
We accept no responsibility for adverts posted on the Website or issues arising from the advertising that appears on the Website. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises on the Website, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, not Network N Media, is responsible for such goods and/or services and if you have any queries or complaints in relation to them, your only recourse is against the advertiser.
Network N Media is a privately-owned company. While We may receive review samples, sales commissions, expenses-paid trips to enable preview and review coverage, and publish clearly marked promoted content, all editorial coverage of products is independent.
Sponsored and commercial content
We may produce content for third parties for which We receive a fee and which may contain affiliate links. This content will be marked as such using terminology such as 'In Association With', 'Sponsored', 'Promoted', 'Advertisement', or similar.
We work with affiliate partners to drive sign ups to online services like Free To Play games and e-commerce. We use this revenue to pay for the running and growth of Our business, and to employ Our staff.
Affiliate partnerships may be presented as editorial links and buttons across our Website and newsletter. These links do not influence editorial decisions in any way.
Network N Media does not have any influence or control over affiliate partner sites and is not responsible for product availability or contents, nor do We endorse any affiliate websites.
Please note that as an Amazon Associate We earn affiliate fees from qualifying purchases.
Third party websites
Our Website may contain links to third party websites (“Third Party Websites”). Network N Media does not have any influence or control over any such Third Party Websites and is not responsible for, and does not endorse, any Third Party Websites or their availability or contents.
Using Material on Our Website
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in Our Website, and in the material published on it, including all information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics and video messages, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material (“Material“). Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You can view, print or download extracts of any pages from Our Website for your own personal use but you cannot otherwise copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, disseminate in any form whatsoever or use the Material (other than content posted by you) without Our express permission. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any Materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged (except where the content is user-generated). You must not pass off Network N Media's content as your own.
You shall not conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to Our Website or any services provided via, or in relation to, Our Website. This includes using (or permitting, authorising or attempting the use of):
- Any "robot", "bot", "spider", "scraper" or other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, code, process or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor or republish any portion of the Website or any data, content, information or services accessed via the same.
- Any automated analytical technique aimed at analysing text and data in digital form to generate information which includes but is not limited to patterns, trends and correlations.
The provisions in this clause should be treated as an express reservation of Our rights in this regard, including for the purposes of Article 4(3) of Digital Copyright Directive ((EU) 2019/790).
This clause shall not apply insofar as (but only to the extent that) We are unable to exclude or limit text or data mining or web scraping activity by contract under the laws which are applicable to Us.
This Website and Our Website services may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the Website and Website services. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by Us. The views expressed by other users on Our Website and Our Website services do not represent Our views or values.
Acceptable Use of our Website
Our Website and Website services are made available for your own, personal use. They must not be used for any commercial purpose or for any illegal or unauthorised purpose.
In respect of Our Website and Website services, you agree not to:
- harvest or collect any IP addresses or email addresses or other contact information of any members, by electronic means or otherwise.
- post or otherwise display any content for any commercial or business purpose including (without limitation) any content which contains any advertising or promotional materials.
- restrict or in any way inhibit any other person's use of the Website or the Website service.
- post or otherwise display any content which is false, misleading, un-necessary and/or repetitive including any content which is inaccurate.
- post or otherwise display content which constitutes or promotes behaviour that violates the rights (including, without limitation, the intellectual property rights) of a third party or which is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, flaming, hateful, offensive (whether in relation to sex, race, religion or otherwise) harassing, hateful, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 years, or contains any illegal content.
- create multiple user accounts for each Website or Website service, or submit competition entries using multiple email addresses without consent of the Website or forum administrators.
You agree that when using the Website and Website services you will comply with all applicable UK laws relating to online conduct (including, without limitation, content which can be posted online) and with any applicable international laws, including the local laws in your country of residence. You must not behave in a manner which promotes or encourages illegal activity
Network N Media may (but shall not be obliged to) delete, edit, lock, move or remove any content without notice and for any reason and/or to record the IP address from which any content is posted and/or displayed without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, content which, in our sole discretion, violates these terms or is or may be irrelevant, out of date, inappropriate or objectionable in any way whatsoever, or in respect of which Network N Media receives any complaint (whether justified or not).
If you become aware of any misuse of the Website by any person including (without limitation) any posting of content which violates these terms, please contact us using the contact information below.
Uploading Content to Our Website
If you post or otherwise transmit any content to the Website, you automatically grant Network N Media a non-exclusive, royalty free, sub-licensable, perpetual, world-wide licence to use, store, modify, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content on and through the Website and the Website Service and in any other form or medium.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted by you to Our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy.
By posting and/or displaying any content to the Website you warrant that: (a) you own all intellectual property and proprietary rights in such content or that you have a licence from the owner of such rights to post, upload and/or display such content on the Website; and (b) the posting and/or displaying of such content on the website and the grant of the licence to Network N Media will not infringe the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party
You acknowledge that Network N Media Ltd will not screen or otherwise check any content which is submitted by you or any other user of the Website service before it is posted. As such, you as the user of the Website service are responsible for any content you submit to the Website and the manner in which the Website service is used.
Takedown requests and reporting an infringement
If you believe any of your work has been posted on the Website in a way which infringes your intellectual property or proprietary rights, please contact us either via the Editor whose details may be found on an About Us or Contact Us page on the Website, or using the contact information below. You will need to provide us with the following information: (i) a description of the work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the alleged infringing copy of it; (ii) a description of where the alleged infringing copy has been posted on the Website, including URL(s); (iii) your contact details; (iv) a written statement, signed by you, to confirm that you are the owner of the work or you are authorised to act on the owner's behalf and the information you have provided to us is accurate to the best of your knowledge and belief.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that Our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access Our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse Our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Our Website, the server on which Our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to Our Website. You must not attack Our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use Our Website will cease immediately.
Linking to Our Website
You must not frame or use our content without our permission, excluding use of the Website's RSS feed(s) with the content supplied via those feeds; and providing links to our Website are maintained including a link to the original article.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Our part where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Use of the Website and/or the Website service is at your own risk.
The Website and the Website service is provided on an 'as is' basis. Whether you are a consumer or a business user, We do not exclude or limit in any way Our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence or the negligence of Our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user, We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to Our Website or any content on it. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with (i) use of, or inability to use, Our Website; or (ii) use of or reliance on any content displayed on Our Website. In particular, We will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that We only provide Our Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use Our Website for any commercial or business purposes, and We have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Network N Media reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny you access to the Website and/or the Website service, or any part thereof, with or without notice and for any reason including, without limitation, if you fail to comply with any of these terms.
This Website is owned and operated by Network N Media Limited.
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 13951965, and our registered office is at Circus Mews House, Circus Mews, Bath, England, BA1 2PW.
You can contact us: (a) by post, using the postal address given above; (b) by email, using this email address [email protected]
- If you take part in any competition which is run on or through the Website you agree to be bound by the rules of that competition (“Competition”) and any other rules specified by Network N Media and/or the competition provider, and by the decisions of Network N Media which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. Network N Media Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner within its full and absolute discretion without notice.
- All entries must be received at the place specified in the rules of that Competition, during the period in which the Competition is open, and late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. Proof of posting (if relevant) shall not be deemed proof of delivery. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are lost, delayed, misdirected or corrupted during delivery to the place specified for any reason whatsoever.
- Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and, unless otherwise stated, are limited to one per household. Prizes may be provided by a third party sponsor of the competition. We reserve the right in Our sole discretion to substitute any prize with cash or a prize of comparable value.
- The winning entry will be that which has met the entry criteria and which most closely meets the Competition criteria specified.
- Unless otherwise stated, each Competition is open to all GB residents of 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) Network N Media; and (b) any third party appointed by the Us to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- By entering a Competition you grant Us, any third parties appointed by Us for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition, and the Competition sponsor(s) permission to use your name and likeness for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition, for announcing the winner of the Competition and for related promotional purposes; and acknowledge that, where the Competition is being run on a Facebook site, you are disclosing information to Us and any Competition sponsor(s) and not to Facebook Ireland Limited or Facebook, Inc. (together “Facebook”).
- You accept that all entries will become the property of Network N Media upon receipt and will not be returned. You will retain all rights you have in the copyright and other intellectual property rights comprising the Competition entry but, by entering the Competition, you grant Us and Our licensees a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the Competition entry, to republish your Competition entry.
- You waive any moral rights or similar rights you have in your Competition entry whether such rights arise pursuant to the Copyright, Designs and Patent Act 1988 or equivalent legislation anywhere in the world.
- You warrant to Us that the competition entry is wholly original to you and not wholly or substantially copied from any other material and that the competition entry does not defame, cause injury to or invade the privacy of or otherwise infringe or violate any statutory, common law, regulatory or intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Competition entries that are automatically generated by computer or created by artificial intelligence (including but not limited to chatbots such as ChatGPT or similar software applications), completed in bulk, illegible or incomplete will not be accepted.
- You may be offered the chance to subscribe for a free newsletter or other service of Network N Media but failing to do this will not disqualify you from a Competition.
- If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to Us within a specified period. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
- The name(s) of the winner(s) and details of the winning entry or entries will be sent to anyone who requests the same within three (3) months of the closing date of the competition subject to data privacy regulations. Requests should be sent to the postal or email address for competition entries and, if postal, should be accompanied by an SAE.
- If you are a winner of a Competition the receipt by you of any prize is conditional upon you complying with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, the Competition rules; you acknowledge and agree that neither We nor any Competition sponsor(s) or any of their employees, agents or subcontractors shall have any liability to you whatsoever in connection with your use and/or possession of your prize, provided that nothing in these Competition rules shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death caused by negligence or for anything else which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- If the Competition is being run on one of Our Facebook site, you agree to release Facebook, its directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with the Competition.
- Unless otherwise stated, We are the promoter of the Competition. For the avoidance of doubt, if the Competition is being run on one of Our Facebook sites, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- If any of these rules are deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the affected rules shall be deleted from these Competition rules but the remaining rules shall continue in full force and effect.
- These Competition rules and each Competition are governed by English law. Any disputes arising between the company and any third party in relation to these competition rules and/or a competition shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales (save that We shall be entitled to take action against a third party in any other jurisdiction).